How to get a blue-black hair color? How to care down for such hair color?
It is a very bold move to decide for coloring down your hair to a blue-black color. But the question that arises is how to get blue-black hair color? The process of hair coloring, dying and bleaching requires proper attention and very good care. So, always remember that if you don’t follow the right steps then you might get stuck and end up having wrong results. Therefore, when it comes to hair wrong is such a bad word. Hence, it is very much recommended for you to do everything so very carefully.
Blue Black combination is something that will look very chic and sleek. At the same time, if you dye your hairs blue and black then you can easily turn overly dramatic in just one go only. So, it is very much important for you to pick a blue-black color that suits your skin tone so very properly. Be it a combination or something else but choose wisely. If you are interested in dying your hairs blue-black, then this is an article that will help you. We are going to inform you each and everything in detail about how to get blue black hair? Let’s start:
What really do you mean by blue hair dye on black hair?
From the word itself, it is very much clear that blue-black means a combination of dark blue and black color. The result of this combination is very much subtle, intense burst and a beautiful type of combination. One of the most important things that you should know is that the cool-toned dark blue shade looks jet black under certain light settings. At the same time, it will look midnight blue or navy under other lightning conditions. Hence, this is the reason why this combination is rated to be the best.
So, if you are a person who is not fond the black hair, then you are very much free to do this experiment with your hairs. What this combination does is adding movement to your hairs. So, don’t go with the boring highlights instead dye them all to look more beautiful and attractive. This trend of blue-black hair color consists of blue-black tresses. In fact, this is one of the most wearable and practical ways of getting a good look.
Blue Black Hair- Combination of Blue and Black hair:
Blue highlights are one of the best ways to inject Lil bit of hair color into your hairs. You can pair these highlights easily, according to your needs and choices. If the combination will be beautifully selected and styled properly then you are definitely going to look good and beautiful.
Blue Black Hair- All Over Look:
If you are courageous enough to do this kind of statement then you should go ahead and try it on. You can easily experiment will blue colors and can easily decide which one is much better for you and which not. Select the hair color by your skin tone and hairstyle. However, it has been found that such a hairstyle will make you outlook more beautiful. So, just go and change your style with this.
The Process: How to get Blue Black hair color? Or How to dye black hair blue?
- Bleach the Hair:
All the people there with dark hair have to bleach them in order to have good hair color. But if you have dark hair please note hair dyes do not look the same on dark-colored hair as they do on lighter-shaded hair. So, this simply means that you need to lighten the hair color of yours in order to look good and beautiful. Therefore, whatever bleaching kit you are using you should make sure that you are following the steps carefully. This is because performing the wrong step can even damage your hairs as well, so better to go with the flow.
- Dye the Hair:
Dyeing the blue dye on black hair includes protecting your skin first. So, start by applying petroleum jelly on the forehead and area near it. It will help you in keeping your skin good and better. Always remember to use gloves for this process as stains of dye are not easily removable.
- First of all, go and wash your hair properly. Skip using the conditioner. Then blend dye depending on instructions provided by the manufacturer.
- Now, go and apply dye to the hairs. Coat all your hairs and make sure if they are properly coated or not. Don’t hesitate to use hair clips for sectioning during the application.
- Furthermore, you can also use foils for keeping your natural hair away from colored a bit only.
- Once all the dye is applied, let us settle down properly. Follow the time of settling mentioned on the package of your dye, then cover your hair with a shower cap, etc. just make sure it doesn’t absorb the hair dye.
- After it is done, rinse with cold water, so use them properly. Keep rinsing till the color stops bleeding and the water gets clear. After that dry down your hair.
Hence, this is how to make blue black hair dye more blue.
How to maintain Blue Black hair color?
- Buy and use color-safe shampoos and conditioners if you are having colored hair. You can easily go and search for such products on a browser.
- Incorporate hair masks into the haircare routine. You can easily apply it on post shampoo, leave it on hair for 3-5 minutes, then go and rinse it off.
- Blue Black hair color looks good when it is shimmery and shinny. So, feel free to use high-shine hair spray.
- Don’t underestimate the importance of hair touch-ups. Go for hair touch-ups after every 8 weeks. Hence, this is how you can maintain your Blue Black hair
This is all about how to get blue black hair color? To have more details let us know through the comments area down below.