Are you in a position in which you want to attract fresh visitors and enhance social media and organic traffic? You can do this basically by various forms of content.
The following types of content will help you drive traffic to your social media marketing efforts as used by social media marketing services India:
It has been reported that a roundup post is among the most popular, top five posts on Search Engine Journals.
Mode of delivery:
- Lookout for roundups having connected topics and contact experts who took part in these. They are mostly likely to be ready for contributing to your content.
- Conduct one small survey for hastening the collecting answers process. You may use tools like Google Forms or Typeform. The latter is a tool that is online which helps persons garner data in a more conversational manner compared to Google forms. What helps set this tool apart is a format that is Flash based with holistic design which actually engages respondents through posing one question one per period of time.
- Such content is not very entertaining and so rate of bounce is sure to be high. This may damage SEO performance of your overall site.
- It needs much time for collecting enough answers.
- One needs to invest much money to promote Round –ups across several channels of social media. Else, it is not going to attract many visitors.
These not only garner you traffic or also, leads. These webinars carry a potential to boost traffic, aid in developing relationship with influencers or develop leads which may turn into active members of the community or clients.
Professionally conducted or well-planned webinars aid in creating conversations regarding the issues of real world solved by your service or product.
How to deliver:
- Get ready if you require a particular type of software. The market is flooded with many types: GoToWebinar, Adobe Connect, WebinarJam and many more. After selecting the type you prefer a good tip is to check impact of the recording, if it is working fine.
- It is easy to get an expert for getting involved in your webinar in case he has recently taken part in an event of the same type in an offline mode. He can easily update content for the webinar.
- Get ready to use paid channels if you don’t have many e-mail owners to send invites to. Or else, your webinar will be used only by you and a few colleagues.
- It is not easy to emerge with superlative content for the webinar. Your content may not be innovative unless you are a leading company with thousands of listeners.
- You may be generating leads which are very cold; hence, there are pretty low chances for your clients to convert. Such users may need over 6 months to convert.
As per reports, podcast listeners, called as “super listeners”, consume more than a single and a quarter hour of video and devote over 25% of complete audio time for listening to pod casts. Podcasting is being done in stupendous numbers with smart businesses also joining in.
These are three major modes by which you can use content to boost social media and organic traffic.