The frosting is an indispensable art when it comes to ready your cake. Its pretty much resembles girls applying makeup on their face to enhance their beauty. Cake like girls too demands some grooming and adoration. It is through the process of frosting that we almost fall in love with cake at first sight. Frosting adds a magical touch to the cakes and adorns making it flamboyantly beautiful and extravagant.
So here are some of the easy frosting recipes that you turn your cake utterly beautiful and luscious enough savour your taste buds.
Strawberry is loved and embraced by one and all. The dark bright red color makes us fall in love with this flavour. From elders to young adults, it is everyone’s favourite.
1 cup chopped fresh strawberries
¾ cup cream cheese softened
2-3 drops food coloring (pink)
2 tbsp. Vanilla extract.
1 tbsp. heavy cream.
- Make a smooth strawberry puree by putting in some fresh, red strawberries in a blender and blending it for about 1 -2 minute
- Now take a large bowl and pour some cream cheese till it turns smooth and soft.
- After this, add some vanilla extract and powdered sugar thereby simultaneously increasing the beating speed to high. Continue doing this till the batter turns super smooth.
- Now put some heavy cream followed by adding the prepared strawberry mixture and beat it vigorously for around 4-5 minutes.
- Now shower some food colouring and keep on beating the mixture till you are able to witness the formation of stiff peaks.
You just ‘t say No to chocolates. Chocolates are a human’s favourite dessert to jump to when you had a bad day. There something about chocolates that cannot be expressed. They just make even the dull days of your life happy and joyous.
So here’s a simple recipe of a chocolate frosting.
1/3 cup butter
2/3 cup cocoa
2-3 cups powdered sugar
1/3 cup milk
1 teaspoon Vanilla.
1. Take a small saucepan and put some butter on it. Let the butter melt on a low heat.
- Add cocoa powder and keep on stirring until the mixture turns smooth and thick.
- Now free the pan from the heat and transfer the cocoa powder into a medium-sized bowl. Allow it to cool leaving it undisturbed for sometime
- Finally pour milk and vanilla extract alternately with the powdered sugar and keep on whisking the batter until the batter turns smooth and the desired consistency is achieved.
Hop this recipe will really find a simple for you if still getting worried the order online cake in Delhi with CakenGifts.in and get at your home