Recent updates say that WhatsApp Pay is now live in India and this is one of the greatest and biggest news for the people living here. the Facebook-owned messaging application WhatsApp has been testing this feature with around 1 million users in 2018. And now has been finally successful. After two years only this is a feature that has been granted approval by the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI). Therefore, this is an announcement that came after NPCI announced that it has given nod to WhatsApp for rolling out this UPI based payment system in India. this feature of WhatsApp pay is going to be so very interesting and good. So, if you are having an interest you can go and used it out. To have further information in detail about this feature you will have to read this article till the end.
How to setup WhatsApp pay on your mobile phones?
- Firstly and most importantly, everyone needs to update their WhatsApp application on PlayStore. This is because it will help the people to get the Payments to feature so very easily.
- Furthermore, on the android device, people will have to open the chat window on WhatsApp and then will have to tap on the three vertical dots. the three vertical dots there on the top right corner need to be touched. So, do this out properly.
- After doing the above-mentioned things you are going to find the Payments option on the list and then tap on it.
- Once the window of Payment gets opened, tap on the option of adding a new payment method.
- Furthermore, you will have to tap on accepting and continue so that you can easily proceed out further. When you tap on to accept you will be taken to the new window with a list of all the banks that are partnered with WhatsApp.
- Select your bank from the list and then verify the account of yours by using down the registered phone number. Remember to use down the number that is there connect with the bank of yours.
- After all this tap to allow and you are now ready to send and receive payments.
But now the question arises on how to send payments? if you are having an interest in knowing how to send payments to other accounts then you will have to look down below.
- Firstly, choose the contact to which you need to send the money. In the chat window, click on to the clip icon. Choose down the rupee icon now.
- After this, you will have to enter the amount you need to send along with the note of your choice. Then enter the UPI pin to process the transaction.
- Lastly, wait till the confirmation message comes down for you.
Hence, this is all that you need to know about Whatsapp Pay. To know something more get connect with us.