Kevin Fiege, the president of Marvel Studios has revealed the plans for Phase 4 on late Thursday. He said he had hit the stage of Marvel Panel in Hall H. He also announced that a tantalizing suit of some new superheroes, it going to set release over next 2 years. Therefore, this list includes Black Widow, The Eternals, and Thor 4: Love and Thunder, Shang Chi and the Legend of ten rings.
He is there who teased the answer to the biggest lingering question since the merger of Disney and Fox.
Therefore, the plans are apparently in the work. There is a surprise for the viewers, Blade is back! Let’s catch our breath for a second. Here is Marvel’s Phase 4 schedule. Let’s have a look to know properly.
- May 1, 2020: Black Widow
- Fall 2020: The Falcon and Winter Soldier
- 6, 2020: The Eternals movie
- 12, 2021: Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings
- Spring 2021: Wanda Vision Disney Plus series
- May 7, 2021: Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness
- Spring 2021: Loki Disney Plus series
- Summer 2021: What If…?
- Fall 2021: Hawkeye
- 5, 2021: Thor 4: Love and Thunder
This is all that the president of Marvel Studious tweeted in his tweets.
Stay updated with us to know more about Marvels Phase 4 plans.