Step-By-Step Guide to Clean Shower Quickly
Most of us get overwhelmed when it comes to cleaning the shower. We think of cleaning a shower, the bad product smells, scrubbing, whiteness, the time it’s going to take and the gloves etc. Frankly, cleaning the shower doesn’t have to be so much pain. Here we’ve come up with an amazingly easy method for you. Moreover, we’ll share some quick tips as well that will help you maintain your shower. So let’s dive in;
What you’ll need?
Tub and Tile Cleaner: Instead of picking out the commercial ones, you can try making your own. Just add dish liquid and vinegar into a spray bottle, and you’re done. For natural stone like granite and marble, it’s better to use the specialty stone cleaner or a neutral soap.
Double-sided Sponge: Make sure that you grab the non-scratching type because you don’t want to scratch or compromise any finishes. Most people make this mistake and use a cheap sponge, which ends up giving them with the scratchy surface. So just make sure that you get a good quality sponge.
Microfiber Cloth: It would be helpful in drying walls in the tub.
Baking Soda: This is simply amazing ingredient when it comes to adding abrasion just in case.
Vinegar: This is quite helpful to clean the glass shower doors.
- You need to start by getting rid of everything from the shower. It can be your bottles, soap bars and sponges.
- Spray the tiles in your shower with your favorite bathroom cleaning products.
- The product would take around 5-10 minutes to work so make sure not to remove, wipe or rinse it before that. It’s also known as the dwell time that allows the product to work for you.
- When the time is up, grab your sponge and started at the far left side of the shower.
- Make sure you work it down clockwise until you are done with all walls
- For heavy soap scum on non-glass surfaces, you can sprinkle about one tsp. of baking soda into the sponge before you start scrubbing.
- Once the walls are scrubbed, you can do the same thing for the tub.
- Spray it down and leave it for about 5 to 10 min and then scrub it.
- Make sure to start it at one end of the tube and work your way to the other.
- Since the tubs are acrylic, it’s better to use the soft side of your funds only as you aren’t willing to compromise the finish.
Time to Rinse
- It would be great if you have a removable showerhead. This would allow you to spring the shower walls down. Make sure to follow the same pattern you used to clean.
- In case you don’t have one, run the faucet and use container or jug to rinse the walls.
- Once you are done with that, it’s time to use the squeegee. According to the experienced Cleaners in Dubai, it would help you remove all additional water and then follow with a buff through a clean, dry cloth.
Do you want to learn about step-by-step guide to clean shower quickly? Just check out the article now