Procedure To Check EPF Balance With The Help Of UMANG App
With the facility to view more than 1,200 state and central government services, UMANG app is truly a useful app for common people. People had to stand in a long queue to get government documents and other services. With the help of UMANG app, you can view the online processes of all e-governance services. It is beneficial for students as well as working people.
UMANG app’s facts
UMANG app was released by Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi on 23rd November 2017 at a conference in New Delhi. It was tested several times before the launch date. It runs on Android devices, iOS devices and all versions of Windows. To use the app, you must create your profile by entering all your personal details. About 1.2 billion Indians use UMANG app. You can also view transaction history, DigiLocker and change the settings of this app.
Steps to check EPF balance with the help of UMANG app
If you are a member of the Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO), it is easy to view EPF balance on UMANG app. Read the following steps to know how to check EPFbalance using UMANG app.
- The first step is to go to the official website of EPFO.
- Then you have to move on the left-hand side and click on the option of “Our Services”.
- Further, you have to click on the option of “For Employees”. You will then land on the page for employees
- The next step is to tap on the option of “Member Passbook” under the heading “Services”. It will take you to the login page.
- Then you have to enter the UAN which is Universal Account Number and Password. Every individual gets UAN for using multiple member IDs. UAN can be easily found in employees’ monthly salary slips.
- Further, you have to click on the option of “Get OTP”. Within some seconds, you will get “OTP” on your registered mobile number. You have to then write this OTP in the space.
- The next step is to choose the member ID of the company for which you have to see the PF balance.
- Lastly, you will get the whole passbook with all the transactions on the screen showing your PF balance.
In addition to viewing EPF balance, you can raise claims and check the claim status with the help of UMANG app. Furthermore, it is simple to search EPFO address and make an application for Jeevan Pramaa certificate with this app.
This is the easiest procedure on how to check PF balance on UMANG app. Apart from that, you can access other services such as business, travel, e-District, job search, passport, birth, AICTE, and others. Furthermore, this app is good for CBSE students to know their exams centers and results. It also helps in the calculation of crop insurance premium and viewing soil health cards. It is a nice app for e-governance work.